Cooperative Principle #7: Concern for Community
As a cooperative, Ag Partners is all about community. Each year, we commit to finding ways to contribute to the organizations that make our rural communities what they are. Whether it's donations, volunteer hours, sponsorships or advertisements, Ag Partners gives to countless organizations and programs, including some of the following:
- FFA Chapters
- 4-H Leadership Development & County Fairs
- School & Community Sports Teams
- Farm, Fire & Drug Safety Programs
- Emergency Services
- Community Food Banks
- Church Picnics
- Women in Agriculture
- Community Celebrations
Please complete the form below and allow up to 7 business days for a response. Confirmations will be sent to the email address provided in the form.
Gift of Grain
The Gift of Grain gives farmers a unique opportunity to support charitable causes of their choice by leveraging the sale of grain at their local elevator. This enables them to contribute to the greater good and offers a financial advantage. By not including the sale of their grain in their annual farm income, farmers can realize significant benefits, especially given that charitable income tax deductions are often unavailable to them.
Additionally, farmers can deduct the cost of growing their crops, resulting in savings on self-employment tax, federal income tax, and state income tax. Remarkably, these benefits apply even if you don't typically itemize your deductions and opt for the standard deduction
Donations to the Wildcat NIL can be made simply by calling our Seneca Grain Office at 877-336-6153 Option 1.
To donate through Gift of Grain to one of these foundations, call our Hiawatha Grain Office at 800-742-4548 for paperwork.
- South Brown County Community Foundation: https://www.southbrowncountycf.org/gift-of-grain.cfm
- Greater Sabetha Community Foundation: https://www.sabethafoundation.org/gift-of-grain.cfm
- Hiawatha Community Foundation: https://www.hiawathacf.org/gift-of-grain.cfm
- Nemaha County STEP Foundation: https://www.nemahastep.org/gift-of-grain.cfm