Open November 13, 2023 - April 1, 2024
The program will offer scholarships to six students in two categories. Applicants will be notified in May 2024 by the scholarship committee of final selections, and checks will be sent directly to the post-secondary institution being attended on behalf of each winning recipient.
- Applicant must be a high school senior, graduating in Spring 2024 OR a student currently attending a post-secondary institution.
- Attend an educational institution in Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, or Arkansas.
- Enrolled in a post-secondary institution for the Fall 2024 semester.
- Submit one photo suitable for promotional use upon selection as an awardee.
Selection & Recognition:
- Each category will have three winners: First Place will receive $4,000, Second & Third Place will each receive $500.
- All scholarship winners will receive a certificate of achievement upon selection.
- First place winners in both categories will receive their certificate directly from a representative of the scholarship program.
- All winners will be recognized by Ag Partners Cooperative, Inc. and the Kansas City Royals throughout the year through various platforms, including print, digital and broadcast mediums.
- All winners will be invited to an on-field experience at Kauffman Stadium during the 2024 season.
Do not start filling in the form below until you are ready to complete all of the responses. You will not be able to save the form and come back later, and your information may be lost if the page times out.
If you run into any issues completing the form below, please contact email@example.com for a downloadable application.
Applicants must submit a marketing campaign for an agritourism business, farming operation, or other agriculture company.
- Submitted elements may include, but are not limited to: social media graphics, email copy, press releases, flyers, video ads, etc.
- The campaign must include at least one area of comment on the subject’s sustainability.
Applicants must submit a video teaching the audience about the food chain while preparing a meal.
- Video details may include, but are not limited to: the growth cycle of ingredients, where ingredients were sourced from and why, why certain ingredients were chosen (nutritional value, accessibility, etc.), what sustainable growing practices contribute to producing accessible ingredients like those used in the recipe, etc.